Topics

Public Star Party at Peralta Trail Elementary School - Saturday, April 29th, 2017

For our season finale, the weather outlook for Saturday the 29th looks promising. (See https://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Gold+Canyon%2C+AZ )

So, on Saturday, Apr 29th, we will host our final regularly scheduled public star party for the season at Peralta Trail Elementary School from 8:00 to 10:00pm. Sunset is at 7:07pm but it won't get dark until ~8:05pm and we need some time to set up and align our telescopes.

For a current status and schedule, visit: http://supermtnastro.com/  (Current schedule attached.)

The Star Party will be held at the same location as in the past, on the basketball court.

For a map with directions, visit: http://supermtnastro.com/maps-and-directions (Scroll down to the Peralta location).

The directions to park in the school parking lot is intended for the visiting public. Members bringing equipment may drive through the gate and park in the observing area.

Visitors: Please park in the school parking lot and do not drive through the gates and into the telescope/observing area.

For further Star Party information and details, see the schedule  here: http://supermtnastro.com/

And, again, for a map and directions, see: http://supermtnastro.com/maps-directions

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you under the stars.

William Shaheen
Superstition
Mountain Astronomical League