Topics

Public Star Party at Peralta Trail Elementary School - Saturday, February 25th, 2017

William Shaheen <wjshaheen@...>

Although the weather this fine Sunday morning indeed looks frightful, the outlook for Saturday the 25th appears very promising. (See https://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Gold+Canyon%2C+AZ )

And, so, on Saturday, Feb 25th, we will host a regularly scheduled public star party at Peralta Trail Elementary School from 7:00 to 9:00pm. (We may be a bit delayed in setting up equipment since sunset isn't until 6:20pm and it won't get dark until ~7:15pm. Next, year, we'll start the events a half-hour later.)

For a current status and schedule, visit: http://supermtnastro.com/  (Current schedule attached.)

The Star Party will be held at the same location as in the past, on the basketball court.

For a map with directions, visit: http://supermtnastro.com/maps-and-directions (Scroll down to the Peralta location).

The directions to park in the school parking lot is intended for the visiting public. Members bringing equipment may drive through the gate and park in the observing area.

For further Star Party information and details, see the schedule  here: http://supermtnastro.com/

And, again, for a map and directions, see: http://supermtnastro.com/maps-directions

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you under the stars.

William Shaheen
Superstition
Mountain Astronomical League