Topics

Public Star Party at Peralta Trail Elementary School - Saturday, Decber 3, 2016

William Shaheen <wjshaheen@...>

On Saturday, Dec 3rd, we will host a regularly scheduled public star party at Peralta Trail Elementary School from 6:30 to 8:30pm.
For a current status and schedule, visit: http://supermtnastro.com/  (Current schedule attached.)

The Star Party will be held at the same location as in the past, on the basketball court.

For a map with directions, visit: http://supermtnastro.com/maps-and-directions (Scroll down for the Peralta location).

The direction to park in the school parking lot is intended for the visiting public. Members bringing equipment may drive through the gate and park in the observing area.

For further Star Party information and details, see the schedule  here: http://supermtnastro.com/

And, again, for a map and directions, see: http://supermtnastro.com/maps-directions

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you under the stars.

William  Shaheen
Superstition
Mountain Astronomical League