Topics

Peralta Trail Elementary Star Party re-scheduled to Saturday, March 16.

The March 9 event that was canceled due to weather has been rescheduled to Saturday, March 16th and renamed a Moon Party!

We will have what is known as a waxing gibbous Moon and as such you will see craters that many of you have not seen before.
In spite of the bright Moon, we will still be able to view the brighter stars and star clusters. But, the Moon itself will be a real treat.

We're excited about this new event and hope to see you "under the Moon".

As always, you can visit https://supermtnastro.com/ for further details.

--
SuperMtnAstro (Owner/Moderator)
Superstition Mountain Astronomical League®