From: SuperMtn Astro via Groups.Io <supermtnastro=gmail.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 4:30 AM
Subject: [SuperMtnAstro-Notify] Superstition Mountain Astronomical League Special Event - Transit of Mercury
To: <SuperMtnAstro-Notify@groups.io>

Every so often, as you will see from the attachment by noted astronomer Bill Dellinges, one of the inboard planets (Mercury and Venus) passes between the Earth and the Sun along a direct line of sight. To observe this rare phenomenon, we've decided to conduct a SMAL Special Event to share with our friends on the Notification  list.

Please see Bill's attachment for full details. And, we look forward to sharing this fascinating event with you.

--
SuperMtnAstro (Owner/Moderator)
Superstition Mountain Astronomical League®

--

Join SuperMtnAstro-Notify@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.