Saturday, Nov. 10th, at Peralta Trail Elementary School

Thanks to all who came to Saturday's Star Party at Peralta Trail Elementary School. We had 10 telescopes and 2 pairs of binoculars set-up, which easily accommodated the 48+ visitors. The Moon presented a nice crescent with a beautiful example of Earthshine (The Old Moon in the New Moon's arms).

We were also treated to a beautiful young family, with a one year old and a four year old, who came all the way from Peoria, which is about an hour and a half drive from west of our location here in Gold Canyon.

Please let us know you were there by emailing supermtnastro@... .

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at our next event on Sat. Dec 08 at Lost Dutchman State Park 6:30 – 9:00pm.

For more information, details and maps, visit us at https://supermtnastro.com

SuperMtnAstro (Owner/Moderator)
Superstition Mountain Astronomical League®

Join SuperMtnAstro-Notify@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.