SARA W0JH 147.060 Repeater Down

Joe KCØOIO

The SARA repeater is down. The repeater team is aware of this and will schedule a trip up the stack to check it out.

73,
Joe KC0OIO

--

73,

Joe KC0OIO

Dick NØUC

Joe if you need help with repairs let me know
If i can help.

Dick N0UC

The SARA repeater is down. The repeater team is aware of this and will schedule a trip up the stack to check it out.

73,
Joe KC0OIO

--

73,

Joe KC0OIO

Doug N9TOW

Repeater is back up.

I tried one more time to rest the repeater and it came back up.

Doug

N9TOW

The SARA repeater is down. The repeater team is aware of this and will schedule a trip up the stack to check it out.

73,

Joe KC0OIO

--

73,

Joe KC0OIO

Collin KE0IYN

Great news, Doug, thank you for checking again!

73, Collin KE0IYN