Re: Black Friday Rover Rhino attempt

Joe KCØOIO

Great day for a rove, Brian!

I was out myself at K-2484 Frontenac State Park (17 QSOs all P2P) and a 2-fer at K-4388 Rorer Memorial Hardwood State Forest and K-9383 Goodhue-Pioneer State Trail (50 QSOs) near Haycreek in Goodhue County.

On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 6:01 PM Dave WØOXB <w0oxb.sara@...> wrote:
Go for it Brian, maybe I'll catch up with you (on ground wave).
I suppose your trek won't be taking you to Hawaii!!  🤔 😛
Good luck and have fun.

Maybe take a couple of turkey sandwiches along.

On Thu, Nov 24, 2022, 5:41 PM Brian KB9TBB <brian@...> wrote:
The weather looks ripe for a 10-entity Rover Rhino attempt tomorrow. Let's hope the solar weather agrees! This route includes 4 two-fers and only one repeat entity for me, the Ice Age Trail.

roadtrippers

--
73,

Joe Heitzinger KCØOIO