Re: Pota uploads going live

Joe KCØOIO

That was smoooooooth! Uploaded last evening's K-9386 log and it went through clean and easy!

Decided to give HAMRS a try - pretty simple logging program with a POTA template. Running it on an Android tablet, dug out a bluetooth keyboard, entered and edited the contacts from my logsheet and did an adif export. It's all set to post from that adif file. I use the POTA log naming format to name the logbook. New logbook each activation. Next step is to try it in the field with the BT keyboard - the touchscreen keyboard sucked the one time I tried it, too much time to work with clumsy fingers.

73,
Joe KCØOIO

On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 3:59 PM Ray KFØEKD <Speltzraymond@...> wrote:
Very cool. Big time saver! Thanks for the update Brian.

73,
Ray Speltz
KF0EKD

On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 1:54 PM Brian NØBJE <brian_edgell@...> wrote:
I just submitted my log from last night. It was immediately reflected in my POTA stats!

5 stars!

--
73,

Joe Heitzinger KCØOIO