Topics

Taplines has been updated!

donnie@...

While most peoples weekends are on Saturday & Sunday, my weekends lately have fallen on Wednesday & Thursday. It was a busy weekend for me, I wrote and edited the Railway & Locomotive Historical Society Southeast Chapter's newsletter featuring the Mammoth Cave Railroad and put the finishing touches on my Taplines web site with the Ocklawaha Valley RR & Rodman Lumber Co. update. I redesign the home page in hopes of making it easier to navigate for smart phones. And to make it easier for me to update regularly. I have a large backlog of articles waiting for publication, so hopefully I can now easily make my updates. Future stories will feature the Lorama RR (P&H), Mount Mitchell RR and Graham County RR. 

The direct link is

Please let me know if there is any broken links.

Don

Bob Yarger

Very nicely done.  The remains of Rodman's No. 12, later Lee Tidewater Cypress 18, are at Illinois Railway Museum today.  Thieves hacked off part of the front end at its former location when scrap prices were high.

Bob Yarger

To: steamlocorosters@...
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2016 1:51 AM
Subject: [steamlocorosters] Taplines has been updated!

While most peoples weekends are on Saturday & Sunday, my weekends lately have fallen on Wednesday & Thursday. It was a busy weekend for me, I wrote and edited the Railway & Locomotive Historical Society Southeast Chapter's newsletter featuring the Mammoth Cave Railroad and put the finishing touches on my Taplines web site with the Ocklawaha Valley RR & Rodman Lumber Co. update. I redesign the home page in hopes of making it easier to navigate for smart phones. And to make it easier for me to update regularly. I have a large backlog of articles waiting for publication, so hopefully I can now easily make my updates. Future stories will feature the Lorama RR (P&H), Mount Mitchell RR and Graham County RR. 

The direct link is

Please let me know if there is any broken links.

Don