From: Allen Stanley
To: "steamlocorosters@..."
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [steamlocorosters] Roster Info / Drawing Update [1 Attachment]

Thanks for the update Dave. My scanning is coming along well and hope to be done by months end if I can get in gear. Have many other scanning projects still waiting though nothing near this magnitude. Then will have many more months of listing and organizing and editing all I've scanned but that can be done on the laptop on the couch.

Doubt we had more than 2 or 3 days down into the 20s this year. Fire ants never really hibernated. The wife and I were looking at our garden tonight and will probably start putting out plants in it and the beds this weekend or at least get everything ready. Pears and other things are starting to bloom beautifully. Most other trees are budding out too. Ground hogs are already pleantiful. Will probably get a late hard freeze and snow and ruin everything. Did that here about 6 or 7 years ago. We had just gotten the lawn filled in well which is tough on this old red clay and it killed most of it and many of the shrubs.

Attached one of my latest projects. Still have some additions to it and the loco numbers built are all out of whack and need work. A friend had started it years ago and I decided to finish it in an evening or two. Two weeks later it is to this point and I hope to finish at least the list in the next little while.

Look forward very much to seeing the drawing. Let me know if I can help with any information.

Allen

For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten SON, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16