From: John gerstner
Subject: [steamlocorosters] Manhattan RY #307
To: steamlocorosters@...
Date: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 8:33 AM

Looking for information for Manhattan RY 0-4-4T #307. My roster shows it going to W.D Hofius in Seattle, WA. which was a dealer.
Where did it go from there or did he scrap it?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    steamlocorosters-digest@...
    steamlocorosters-fullfeatured@...

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Jerry Dowling

Nice photo but is a Rhode Island product. #307 was apparently a Baldwin. But it does bring to mind a suggestion. Since she went to Washington it likely was for the timber industry. Maybe check the guys on the 4L Yahoo group. Somebody there may know something.

Jerry

--- In steamlocorosters@..., Bob Yarger <bobyar2001@...> wrote:

Could be this one??

http://content.lib.washington.edu/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/clarkkinsey&CISOPTR=834&CISOBOX=1&REC=28