Topics

C&NW Steam Loco Missing Dispositions [2 Attachments]

Doug Cummings

It is going to take me awhile to go through this. But I checked one, BALD 61100 (C&NW 3029), and I show retired 29Dec54.

[Attachment(s) from Allen Stanley included below]

Thanks Doug,

I've attached a couple of files. One is the roster I have and the other a list of the later missing dates. Any additions, corrections etc are appreciated.

Blessings!

Allen

For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten SON, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16