Re: C&NW Steam Loco Missing Dispositions

Doug Cummings

I have dates for many C&NW locos, even into the 1950's but it is not complete and I have no dates for some. Some are "sold scrap" dates, some are month and year, some are year only. Very few have specific (day/month/year) dates.

From: steamlocorosters@... [mailto:steamlocorosters@...] On Behalf Of raildata@...
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:55 AM
To: steamlocorosters@...
Subject: [steamlocorosters] C&NW Steam Loco Missing Dispositions

While looking through my Chicago & North Western roster last night I discovered there were between 800-900 locos with no dispositions other than "on road 1948". None of my sources have shed any additional info. Anyone out there have any listings at all for these late locos?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Blessings!

Allen Stanley
Railroad Data Exchange