Re: Jacksonville Northwestern (Arkansas)

arkrail2001

I am still seeking roster information on Jacksonville Northwestern 0-6-0T #6, purchased ca. 1951 for this Arkansas shortline. A photograph of this locomotive has been uploaded to the photo section of this list, in the album Jacksonville Northwestern.

From the builder plate on the locomotive, it appears to be an Alco. Any assistance in identifying the original owner would be appreciated.

Bill Pollard

--- In steamlocorosters@..., "arkrail2001" wrote:

I am seeking information on an 0-6-0 purchased second-hand in 1951 by
the Jacksonville Northwestern Railway. The locomotive was an oil
burner, reportedly built by Alco.

Any information providing identification of this locomotive would be
appreciated.

Bill Pollard

Join SteamAndDieselLocomotiveRosters@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.