Louisville & Atlantic Railroad in Kentucky

eznky

Folks,
I joined the list in the hopes I can get some help on a more detailed roster for the Louisville & Atlantic Railroad in Kentucky, along with its predecessors the Beattyville & Cumberland Gap Railroad and the Richmond, Nicholasville, Irvine and Beattyville Railroad.

I have the usual sources: Sulzer, and Prince's books.

I've found info on several of the loose ends, but I still have some mysteries. Has anyone else looked at these lines? (I've done the normal searching of older posts before asking...)

I can post questions on specific locos in separate threads if that's the preference.
Eric Zabilka
Wilmore Kentucky

Join SteamAndDieselLocomotiveRosters@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.