save the toronto railway museum

George William (Bill) Newport

Hi Folks,

The link below will take you to our Save The Toronto Railway Museum
petition. Please sign it and pass the link on to friends, family and
any organization you may view as appropriate.

We are at a crucial juncture in our negotiations with the City of
Toronto and Toronto Hydro (local electrical utility). Public support
is invaluable, and every voice counts. Please take a moment and add
yours.

Get the complete story at http://www.trha.ca/savethemuseum/

Our petition is hosted on one of the premier web-sites for
organizational and social action petitions, Care2. They have kindly
donated their services. Your information is secure from unauthorized
use and spammers.

Thank you for your support,

Regards,
Michael Guy
VP, Toronto Railway Historical Association (inc)
www.trha.ca

PETITION LINK:

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/289/226/758/save-the-toronto-railway-museum/

Join SteamAndDieselLocomotiveRosters@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.