Re: Northern Redwood to Arcata & Mad River???

GREG MAXWELL

John,
All of the A&MR rosters that I have do not include the four Northern Redwood Heislers. The rosters I cite are, Stanley Borden from "Arcata & Mad River, 100 Years of Railroading in the Redwood Empire", Lynwood Carranco and Henry Sorensen from "Steam in the Redwoods" and Benjamin Kline from "The Heisler Locomotive 1891-1941".
Regards,
Greg Maxwell

--- In steamlocorosters@..., "norcal_barnhill" <norcaltrain@...> wrote:

Anyone know if the Heislers of the Northern Redwood Co were ever incorporated into the Arcata & Mad River roster or were the two always separate??

Thanks
John Barnhill
Foothill Rails

Join SteamAndDieselLocomotiveRosters@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.