TIME MACHINES: Vintage Computer Links

David P. Dillard

..

Here are some time machine links for those who love vintage computer lore.

(They are having a discussion of early computers on a discussion group I frequent regarding printing presses, so I thought I would hit them with some heavy ammunition on the topic. I think folks who encounter this post may enjoy what these links take the reader too. Tinyurl links may not work on Internet Explorer so use another browser for best results.)

http://tinyurl.com/oa5l9mm

http://tinyurl.com/nso28hb

http://tinyurl.com/owmemuy

http://tinyurl.com/pvgdpzh

http://tinyurl.com/p7v759t

http://tinyurl.com/o27bddb

http://tinyurl.com/q4npdca

When two computer tech people become romantically involved, they are likely to eagerly await the weekend when they can go out on a data together.

Speaking of which, statistics can be defined as a number of things.

..

..

Sincerely,
David Dillard