Spectrum Lab Users SpectrumLabUsers@groups.ioWelcome to the Spectrum Lab users group.
Spectrum Lab is a program for signal analysis. Initially it was just an 'audio spectrum analyser', focused on weak signal processing, but it grew a lot since then. Details about DL4YHF's Spectrum Lab are here:
In October 2018, this group was transferred from the former Spectrum Lab Users group at Y..., but since Y... had "improved" their server in recent years until the web interface was completly useable, so the move was made to groups.io. The old group will remain as an archive for some time, but messages cannot (or at least should not) be posted there anymore.
Please ask questions here, do *NOT* send private messages even if you think the question is too specific to be asked here. The SL author will stop answering SL-related questions in personal mails, since this consumes a lot of spare time
- time better spent for other things, like improving the software or the manual.
Like the older Spectrum Lab group, this group is moderated, not censored. It is moderated to prevent widespread spam. But, please keep off topic traffic to a minimum.
Good luck ! - Wolf, DL4YHF .
- 970 Members
- 1,062 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.