Event: Monthly Outing - 12/18/2021 #cal-reminder

SpaceCoastQRPGroup@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Monthly Outing

When:
12/18/2021
10:00am to 1:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Manatee Cove Park

Organizer: Ron ka3pso@... 3213385118

View Event

Harold Reed

The park is occupied bay a large party

AK4BZ

On Dec 17, 2021, at 10:00 AM, SpaceCoastQRPGroup@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Monthly Outing

When:
12/18/2021
10:00am to 1:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Manatee Cove Park

Organizer: Ron ka3pso@... 3213385118

View Event

<mime-attachment.ics>
<invite.ics>

vironpayne

Sandy,

You must have got there shortly after I left.  I got there maybe 10:05 and left about 10:10.  I talked with Sam KJ4VGR for a bit on the 37.  He was finishing his last computer custumer before the holiday.

Glad to know you were out and about.  Especial up for radio.

I had breakfast with my men's Bible study group at Umpa's and then took down the 160m OCFD at ROLC that was put up for last Saturday night's 100th annaversary of Marconi's trans-Atlantic radio contact.  I'll be putting the 40m OCFD back up and helping build a new 80m dipole on Wednesday.

N4VEP

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 10:37, Harold Reed
<sandyret@...> wrote:
The park is occupied bay a large party

AK4BZ

On Dec 17, 2021, at 10:00 AM, SpaceCoastQRPGroup@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Monthly Outing

When:
12/18/2021
10:00am to 1:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Manatee Cove Park

Organizer: Ron ka3pso@... 3213385118

View Event

<mime-attachment.ics>
<invite.ics>

Ron Eike

That's the risk we take by not reserving the property. This has happened before, but we are usually out before the others arrive.

Ron     KA3PSO