Topics

You have been added to SoutheasternRailroadHistory@groups.io

seth h. bramson

Thank you and glad to be with you.

From: SoutheasternRailroadHistory [mailto:SoutheasternRailroadHistory@groups.io]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 12:27 AM
To: sbramson@...
Subject: You have been added to SoutheasternRailroadHistory@groups.io

Hello,

The owner of the southeastrrhistory Yahoo Group has moved the group to Groups.io, a new Groups service. You have been subscribed to the new group using your email address sbramson@.... The name of the new group is SoutheasternRailroadHistory, and messages can be sent to it at SoutheasternRailroadHistory@groups.io. The group homepage is located here.

Groups at Groups.io are similar to Yahoo Groups, but we have several new features and we encourage you to explore the Groups.io website. If you have never registered with Groups.io before, your account will not have a password set yet. To log in, you can use the 'Email me a link to login' button to have a link emailed to you that will let you log into the website.

You do not have to do anything to continue being a member of this group. If you do not wish to be a member of SoutheasternRailroadHistory, click here to unsubscribe and you will be unsubscribed immediately.

NOTE: You have also been added to the Groups.io updates group. The updates group occasionally sends out updates about the Groups.io service.

If you have any questions, please contact support@groups.io.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team