Topics

Upcoming Arcadia book on Florida railroad history

seth h. bramson

Friends:

Pleased to advise that we have signed the contract for our next book with Arcadia Publishing and The History Press.  It will be in their Postcard History Series and will be titled either “Florida Railroads” or “Railroads of Florida” and will include some traction, along with “the big three,” the lesser (only in size in Florida, not in importance, such as L & N, SL—SF and SR) roads in terms of mileage, short lines, union stations and possibly logging and lumber companies.  The book with be 128 pages, full color, heavy stock soft cover with between 180 and 220 historical Florida railroad postcards.

I’m sure you will all enjoy it and I will keep you updated as we move along.  If I’m not in touch before then, have a wonderful, happy and safe Thanksgiving.