Topics

Three great photos available to our list members....

seth h. bramson

….before I take them to the Jacksonville show.

Greetings, all!  I have three great FEC images available and thought I would offer them to our groups rather than take them to the show.

Here is what I have:  4-8-2 432 blasting south across the St. Johns River Bridge with an express for Myamuh.  11 ¼ x 14” glossy photo from Harry Wolfe original negative.  $40.00 + $11.95 pkg/shipping/tracking.  (All three have to go Priority Mail and be very heavily protected and packaged)

11 ½ x 17 ½” color view from postcard: “389 TRAIN CROSSING MOSER CHANNEL, F. E. C. RAILWAY, KEY WEST EXTENSION, FLORIDA” at top on which border with “3098-30” also printed in bold at bottom right of border. $25.00 + $11.95 shipping.

16 x 20” black and white glossy from original negative of the GOULDS station in Southwest Dade.  (Cully might really want this one!)  $75.00 + $14.95 pkg/shipping/tracking. All three will look great framed on your railroad room or den wall.

Yes, we will combine shipping, and, yes, we will bring them to Jack show if you order them prior.  Remember, though, we have only one of each, so if interested please email me OFF LIST, sbramson@....

Many thanks.