Topics

SUNSHINE STATE TROLLEYS

seth h. bramson

Friends:

Our SUNSHINE STATE TROLLEYS:  The Street and Electric Railways of Florida is now “on the schedule” and I have to have the completed book to CERA by September, 2020.

While we have hundreds of Florida trolley, street car and electric freight operations images, we are, as we always do, reaching out to all of you for your inputs and assistance, and, yes, unquestionably, we will be counting on Robert Mann to be of invaluable help.

As always, anything you provide, even if it is “only” information, will earn you a place in the Acknowledgments, and, of course, you will receive a credit line under each image that is used.

Please contact me OFF list. I have a number of great FEC Palm Beach mule car photos but only one or two Ormonds, so if you have a good, clear shot of the Ormond mule car operation, please let me know. We have some St. Augustine but only one or two of the Daytona battery powered trolley, as well as the Everglades City, Sanford and Miami battery powered cars. I also need images and information on the several very short animal-powered lines from depots to hotels, such as Magnolia Springs, and, yes, we will purchase same but anything you loan us will be returned.

Will look forward to hearing from you.