Topics

St. Augustine Event in November

seth h. bramson

Hope some of you can make it.  The minimal price of $35—per person is truly a bargain.

:

Dear Leadership Florida Members,

The Northeast Region is pleased to invite you to our next gathering in St. Augustine on Saturday, November 22nd.  We have an exciting and fun day planned:

  • 4:00pm: An Education Program at Flagler College, featuring Seth Bramson, FEC Railway’s Historian
    • The presentation will be held in the Flagler Room of historic Ponce de Leon Hall, which was originally a grand resort built in 1888 by Henry Flagler and is now the centerpiece of Flagler College.
  • 5:30pm: A Tour & Tasting at the St. Augustine Distillery
    • Housed in the historical FP&L ice plant, the Distillery opened in 2014 and creates small-batch spirits that “capture the taste and flavors of Florida.”
  • 7:30pm: Dinner at the Columbia Restaurant
    • The first Columbia restaurant opened in 1905 and the St. Augustine location was established in 1983.

Please come early to enjoy the Flagler Creates Festival, where Flagler College students showcase their handmade items and offer them for sale. Or tour the Castillo de San Marcos and the shops of historic St. George Street. After dinner, please plan to take time to enjoy St. Augustine’s famous Nights of Lights, which starts while we are in town (http://www.floridashistoriccoast.com/nights/).

The cost for this event is $35/per person. Families are encouraged! Our maximum capacity for this event is 50 people, so if you plan to attend, please RSVP by November 14 to reserve your spot(s).

To register, click HERE.

We look forward to seeing you there,
Sandy, Jane, Nona, Ronnie & Husein

Leadership Florida | 201 E Park Ave, Tallahassee, FL, 32301
(850) 521-1220 | info@... | www.leadershipflorida.org