Topics

JACKSONVILLE RR'ana and Model train show FRIDAY & SAT 2/21 & 22.

seth h. bramson

Friends:

I know that you have gotten emails regarding this great show previously, but sometimes we overlook "stuff" if we get it too far in advance and I do not want you to overlook this always great show, so come and join us next Friday (early admit, additional cost + setup, come in with the dealers) and Saturday for the show.

As always, we will be at our usual "stand," right inside the front door with our clinking, clanking, clattering collection of colliginous junque and hope that you will stop by and say "hey!" or "Hello!" or "how you?!!" or "hola!" as we have become, semi multi-lingual!

"But seriously, folks," please join us then and there and I know that you will enjoy saying hello to the beautiful and elegant Myrna, who really loves seeing all of our friends at the show.

Details below:

Golden Spike Enterprises, Inc. is proud to announce its 36th ANNUAL JACKSONVILLE MODEL TRAINAND RAILROADIANA SHOW AND SALE. This unique event will be held this year on Saturday, February 22, 2014 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at the Prime Osborn Convention Center, 1000 Water Street, Jacksonville, Florida. This location is the former Jacksonville Union Terminal, conveniently located off the Forsyth exit (353A), I-95

Over 300 tables representing dealers from all over the nation will have model items in all gauges and Railroad Antiques for sale. This is Florida’s largest combination show, displaying items for both the “modeler” and “railbuff” alike all under one roof. The model railroader may choose from Lionel, American Flyer, LGB, Marklin or Ives Trains from the past or present. The rail buff may focus on dining car china, lanterns, switch locks and keys, calendars, timetables, signs or any other artifacts actually utilized by the railroads. Both collecting interests represent truly unique pieces of Americana.

As an extra feature of this show will be a large working layout for all to view during all open show hours.

Attendees will be able to relive the glory days of railroading in Florida when the Seaboard Railroad, Florida East Coast Railway and the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad were king

.

Once again, this once a year event will be held on Saturday, February 22, 2014 from 9:00am to 5:00pm at the Prime Osborn Convention Center. Admission is $8.00, children under 12 are free. Parking is free in the main lot only.

For other details or dealer information please call (813) 949.7197 and ask for Alan Altman