Topics

IMAGES OF MODERN AMERICA: FLORIDA EAST COAST RAILWAY

seth h. bramson

Dear friends and fellow FEC buffs (and who can not be?!!):

Am very pleased to advise that we received the very last of the requested edits/corrections today and that printing of the upcoming almost all-color FEC history will begin on April 30th. With a cover price of only $22.99 (+ tax, of course, and shipping) I think you will find this book a superior product.

First, thank you all for your contributions, support and encouragement, same very much appreciated.  Second, this is our fifth history of our favorite railroad and let me assure you, especially when dealing with the FEC, it never gets any less exciting and I think you all will be very pleased with the “end result.”

Stay well, all, and have a great weekend!