Topics

I regret to have to report....

seth h. bramson

….that our dear friend, long time former railroader, and major FEC buff Noel Weaver is in intensive care in Broward General Hospital.

One of our listers rec’d a call from Noel and was kind enough to call me and has asked me to advise you all of the situation.

Noel was involved in a serious car accident and, thankfully, while a full recovery is now expected, he will be in traction and in an enclosed facility for probably two months.  As soon as I am advised that it will be OK to visit and where you can send get well cards I will let you know.

Meantime, our thoughts, hopes and prayers are with our dear friend, Noel.