Topics

Help, again, please

seth h. bramson

ALL:

As Jim Kovalsky advised this is going to be a very, very important meeting, the link attached.  And as Jim told you, although short notice it is at 6:00 PM, not 7:00 PM.

If we allow the naysayers to convince the policymakers that this project should not happen we may never, ever have another opportunity to see privately run, high speed rail in Florida.  In fact, this is the bellwether for the entire country.

PLS BE THERE TO SUPPORT ALL ABOARD FLORIDA.

Tomorrow evening at 6:00 PM there will be a meeting in Jupiter regarding the All Aboard Florida project. This meeting is being called by a group of homeowners that are very concerned about the train’s impacts to their quality of life and access to the Loxahatchee River. A lot of misinformation has been spread that has upset a large number of folks. If you live in the Jupiter area and are available, please attend to express your support and show that this is not a belief held by the general public. Congressman Patrick Murphy will also be there, and it would be great for our supporters to tell him that the implementation of this rail system will be good for the state.

Ali Soule

Public Affairs Manager

All Aboard Florida

2855 Le Jeune Road | 4th Floor

Coral Gables, FL 33134

T: 305.520.2105 | C: 407.257.1838

ali.soule@... | allaboardflorida.com

Follow us:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying of this transmission or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.