From: Tom Byrne
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 3:42 PM
Subject: [FECrailway] Train Exhibit at Ft.L Library

Good news! The Great Days of Rail Travel on the Florida East Coast will run till April 22nd.

The exhibit has been enormously popular, so the Broward County Library has decided to extend the show at the Main Library in downtown Fort Lauderdale thru Tuesday, April 22nd.

Outstanding!

“Stay Alert --- Stay Alive.”

Tom Byrne

tcksb1@...