Topics

Fw: [FECrailway] FEC Annual Christmas Train

seth h. bramson

----- Original Message -----
From: "David (ECH)" <dashell@...>
To: <FECrailway@...>; "FECRS-Yahoo" <fecrs@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2013 9:26 AM
Subject: [FECrailway] FEC Annual Christmas Train

Don't forget, next Saturday, Dec. 14. We will also have 4 FECRS members
assisting as elfs on board the train.

Schedule posted again below. I will be an elf at St. Augustine
crossing (San Sebastian View) along with a few other employees.
David (ECH)

On 12/7/2013 8:09 AM, Seth Bramson wrote:
Obviously, I meant to write "Toys for TOTS!" (Fingers flying too fast!)