Topics

FW: Charlie Harkleroad Passed Away Last Night . . .

Frank Greene

I don't think this announcement has been noted on the groups, but I suspect a lot of folks here remember Charlie.  He volunteered on Southern Steam Specials in the 1970s, where he earned his nickname "Black Cloud", and New Georgia RR in the '80s.

Charlie’s memorial service will be August 24th at 1pm.

Valley Brook Baptist Church
1198 North Valley Brook Rd.
Decatur,Ga. 30033

Frank Greene