From: "Greg Mellowe grmellowe@... [southeastrrhistory]"
To: "southeastrrhistory@..."
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 7:09 AM
Subject: [southeastrrhistory] Re: Fw: 35 STATES SO FAR.......IT'S GROWING

If your post isn't about railroads, you're off the track. Moderator should stop this thread.

seth h. bramson

John and friends:

As one of your list moderators I must ask that ANY political discussion on
this list cease immediately.

Neither this nor any other of our history lists are the places for
expounding on our political views and neither my progressive beliefs nor
anybody else who feels any other way should be putting them on here. They
simply do not belong on this list.

I hope and trust that we are all in concurrence and I respectfully remind
you all that this wonderful list, owned by the great Don Hensley, is for
discussions of Southeast rail history only, with an occasional current (rail
or traction) event thrown in.

Please, no more political discussion.