Topics

FRIENDS: PLEASE FORWARD THIS LETTER TO ALL WHO YOU THINK CAN BE OF HELP

seth h. bramson

(If we allow the liars, nimbys and naysayers to win this time we may never, ever, have another chance for rail passenger service not only on the east coast but from Miami along the east coast to Orlando.)  PLEASE HELP US make AAF a reality.

As you know, All Aboard Florida continues to be a hot topic of conversation throughout the State of Florida. We must continue to support their efforts to move this important project forward. There are two things you can do to help. First, if you live in Boynton Beach or Delray Beach, please email Ali Soule, AAF Public Affairs Manager, at ali.soule@....

Second, AllAboardFlorida.com was recently updated to feature a new “Show Your Support” tool that easily allows supporters to conveniently submit letters to their relevant local elected officials, state legislators, the Federal Railroad Administration and the Florida Department of Transportation.  It is critical that these governmental entities hear an overwhelming voice of support for the project. Please take a minute today to submit your support (it takes less than 60 seconds!)…

And more importantly, send this link to all of your contacts – family, friends, professional contacts across the country (not just limited to our fellow Floridians).  Let’s see if we can garner 10,000 letters of support!!

http://www.supportallaboardflorida.com/support/