Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: [floridarailroading] Re: New FEC paint job

The FEC Breast Cancer units pulled into Bowden Yard right around 6 PM.  The family & I just happened to be at an FEC crossing in JAX when the gates went down & there they were.  The yellow unit & the red unit in the consist looked like some sort of Genset switchers.  Our daughter Sabal loved seeing the pink choo-choos!

Regards,
Paul
Jacksonville, FL