Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [floridarailroading] Re: HU T178-30

It got boring for me when the only difference between any several railroad's locomotives was a few thousandths inches of paint.
Now back when we could see L&N E-6s on the head of the PanAmerican by VineHill tower on the dot of 4pm, that was real
railroading.  (bored railfan)

(Vine Hill was where the Tennessee Central belt line crossed the Birmingham line behind the Melrose  Theatre in Nashville, TN.)