Topics

[Florida East Coast Railway Society] FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE: SEND AN EMAIL TO Bill...

seth h. bramson

All:

I have just sent the following email to Mr. Spivey and urge you ALL to do the same. The great project MUST go forward and the favorable inputs of all of you will help it to do so.

Dear Mr. Spivey:

In the history of Florida, there have been few things as important, exciting, forward looking and thinking and progressive in terms of business opportunities and job creation for the future of this state and its citizens as support for ALL ABOARD FLORIDA.

It is of the utmost and major importance that we support them completely and I strongly ask and request that the bonds be approved.  At any such time as the Committee will be soliciting public comment in Dade or Broward Counties I would be honored to speak in favor of the AAF bonds and their approval by the committee.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, either by email above or by phone at (305) 757-1016.

Sincerely,

Seth H. Bramson, MBA, MS Adjunct Professor of History and Historian in Residence, Barry University

Adjunct Professor of History, Nova Southeastern University Lifelong Learning Institute

Historian in Residence, Florida International University Lifelong Learning Institute

Historian and author:  Please enter my name on the amazon.com home page search line.

Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 11:42 AM
To: Florida East Coast Railway Society
Subject: [Florida East Coast Railway Society] FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE: SEND AN EMAIL TO Bill...

Demetrius Villa

Demetrius Villa

11:41am Apr 13

FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE: SEND AN EMAIL TO Bill Spivey, Florida Development Finance Corp at BSpivey@... .The Florida Development Finance Corporation will be having a public hearing on the $1.75 billion in tax exempt bonds that All Aboard Florida is requesting. Opponents of rail development will use this a ruse to impede the progress of the train service. Tell them we support All Aboard Florida.
http://realtime.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2015/04/07/all-aboard-florida-bond-hearing-scheduled/

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.