From: fecrailwayhistory@... [mailto:fecrailwayhistory@...]
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2015 7:06 PM
To: fecrailwayhistory@...; FECrailway@...; floridarailroading@...; Floridarailfan@...; SouthernStatesTraction@...; southeastrrhistory@...
Subject: [fecrailwayhistory] Talk on history of FEC, Tuesday 3/3

All:

If you are available and interested we would be delighted if you could and would join us at the New Smyrna Beach History Museum for “THE FLORIDA EAST COAST RAILWAY:  FOR ALMOST 120 YEARS AMERICA’S SPEEDWAY TO SUNSHINE.”

Sponsored by the Smithsonian Institution as part of their “America at Work” series and hosted by the Museum, I believe the talk is scheduled for 1:30 PM on Tuesday, March 3rd.  If the time is incorrect I will let you know.

Myrna and I will be arriving some time on Monday and, of course, always delighted to see everybody, and, as always, buying anything FEC or predecessors and anything Florida so this will be a great time to convert all that junque into cash!

Hope to see many of you on the 2nd and/or the 3rd and please spread the word.  (The Museum is about a block north of Canal Street in NSB but I will have to get you the street name and exact address and will send that shortly or, of course, you can google New Smyrna Beach History Museum.