Topics

Books For Sale

bill davis

I am weeding down some of my collection of books. These books are almost all out of print and in good condition unless noted. All prices are based on prices on bookfinder.com but are reduced from what they are asking. All prices are plus shipping.

1) Hawaiian Railway Album WW2 photographs by Victor Norton Jr.

vol. 1 through 4 plus The Railroad Press magazine Issue 66 with addition info on WW2 railroad in Hawaii. These books are softbound and in good condition. I am asking $90 for the complete set.

2) Down Among the Sugar Cane by W. E. Butler. (dust jacket is damaged but book in good shape) Nice hardcover book on Louisiana sugar cane railroads. This book is long out of print.  I am asking $60.00

3) The American Railway Association standard Boxcar of 1932 by Theodore J. Culotta. This book is in very good shape and is an excellent resource on these boxcar. This hardcover copy book has been long out of print. I am asking $100.00

4) Railway Prototype Cyclopedia vol. 18 The ARA 1923-1929 boxcars. Softbound. Except for some minor cover wear this is in excellent shape. This book has been long out of print.  I am asking $45.00

5) Logging, Mining and Industrial Annual Spring 2008 This one has articles on the CP&LTRR, a 120.3 three truck shay, The Degulbeef & Cradding RR (Sn3), scratchbuilt WSLCo shay #10, The Foss Landing Diorama, Building a 4 wheel industrial caboose and tank car, A brick building diorama, Rolling stock for the Rok Creek and Dilligar and Selected pages from The 1918 Greg Catalog. I am asking $20.00

6) Steam Whistles In The Piney Wood vol. 1 by Gilbert Hoffman (signed) Hardbound in very good condition. This book is on Mississippi logging and has been long out of print. I am asking $75.00

7) Steam Whistles In The Piney Wood vol. 2 by Gilbert Hoffman Hardbound in very good condition. This book is on Mississippi logging and has been long out of print. I am asking $75.00

8) Dummy Lines Through the Longleaf by Gilbert Hoffman (signed) Hardbound in very good condition. This book is on Mississippi logging and is rare and has been long out of print. $250.00

9) Natchez Route a Mississippi Central RR album by David Price and Louis R. Saillard Soft bound in good condition. I am asking $45.00

10) Georgia Railroad Album by W. Forrest Beckum Jr and Albert M. Langley.

This book is soft bound and long out of print. I am asking $45.00

If interested send an email we can talk.

BILL