Group DescriptionThis forum will be used in conjunction with the Tap Lines web site. Its use will be for the discussion of South Eastern Railroad History and Photography. We will concentrate on southeastern short-lines, narrow gauge and industrial railroads including logging and mining railroads. The news group will also be used for announcements and news on the Tap Lines web site where I will keep members up to date on changes to the Tap Lines website. The group can also be used to field questions about Tap Lines and its contents. Feel free to ask any questions and maybe I or someone else on the list can answer them. This will also combine several of my other groups on Florida RR History, Georgia RR History, Florida Citrus History and Southeastern Forrest & Logging History.
Donald R. Hensley, Jr.
- 249 Members
- 979 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.