South Bend Lathes 9N and 10K also 9K & 8 SouthBendLathe9@groups.ioGroup on 9 and 10K lathes
Join us! Share your ideas, experiences, projects, repairs, restoration, and fixes on the South Bend 9", 9K, 9N, 8", 10K & 10L (Heavy 10) lathes
If sitting around the Potbelly stove on a cold winter day while talking about lathes and shop related topics appeals to you please join us. Some times we're just getting to know each other better. So relax and enjoy the warm fire and good times.
* * * Manuals and Information FAQ
*** Please keep everything you post PG for family viewing ***
Other groups and site on lathes South Bend clones< www.lathes.co.uk/>Hercus is an Australian built version of the South Bend 9 inch http://axmell.com.au/
English Boxford Model AUD also Sheraton (Australian) The English Smart & Brown "Sabel" 4.5"x18 (9x36)Moody Lathe of (Canada), Blomqvist and Storebro(Sweden), Joinville (German), Sanches Blanes (Brazil), Boffelli & Finazzi (Argentina),Maquuinas (Mexico) for more info on clones goto http://www.lathes.co.uk
Other groups on metal working
Foundry how to set up a home foundry and patterns.
Lathe Running , VIDEOS on running lathes and projects with lathes
Logan Lathe https://groups.io/g/loganlathe/topics
Milling projects with mills
Drill Mill how to and manuals for small mills
South Bend Lathes Manuals
Generators Home power, backup for power outages
- 85 Members
- 15 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.