Topics

WTB Heavy 10 tailstock

Bruce

I have been working to restore a 1942 South Bend heavy 10 lathe. The tail stock that came with some parts turns out to be a 9 or 10k tail stock. It fits the ways nice but it's about an inch short. So now I am on the hunt for a proper heavy 10 tail stock. Does anyone have a spare they can part with or know of someone who does?
Thanks,
Bruce

Roger Bickers

On Facebook there a guy named Mike Zinn. He's in Ohio and has a plathora  of parts to sell. Maybe he'll have one?

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 10:25 PM, Bruce via Groups.Io
<maleybr@...> wrote:
I have been working to restore a 1942 South Bend heavy 10 lathe. The tail stock that came with some parts turns out to be a 9 or 10k tail stock. It fits the ways nice but it's about an inch short. So now I am on the hunt for a proper heavy 10 tail stock. Does anyone have a spare they can part with or know of someone who does?
Thanks,
Bruce

Roger Bickers

I forgot I've got his number and a guy that works in his shops name as well.

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 1:56 PM, comstock_friend
<jfriend314@...> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 07:46 PM, Roger Bickers wrote:
Mike Zinn
Lots of Mike Zinn's on Facebook, which location is the Mike Zinn we want?

John

comstock_friend

Mike Zinn is Lee's Machinery on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/LeesMachinery68/