From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io [mailto:SouthBendLathe@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steven H via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2018 8:02 AM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: [SouthBendLathe] Would like to join this group

Hello. I am retired and own and run a one-man machine shop from my home garage. I just purchased a used 1960’s vintage 16 inch South Bend lathe and would like to join this group. Thanks.
Steve Haskell, Steves Machine Shop LLC, Troy, MI

ww_big_al

Welcome to the group. Lots of helpful folks here.

SB 9a