From: benjithestupiddog via Groups.Io
Sent: September 28, 2019 11:20
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: [SouthBendLathe] What is the thread on the other end of a 9a spindle?

Hi all

As per the title, can anyone conform what the thread is on the back end ( not the 11/2 - 8 end) of a 9a spindle?

I'm not great at measuring imperial threads and I'm trying to design a simple 3d printed indexing wheel.

benjithestupiddog@...

Nice one thanks , I will try and get that added as a custom thread and take it from there.

Had a feeling it wouldn't be a nice common thread already modeled in Fusion.