South Bend 9" lathe for sale

Ron Pare

Model A, South Bend  lathe, Precision  9” --  644-Y,  3ft.

3 and 4 jaw chucks, 2-3 face plates, several different types of tool holders, change gear set for metric thread cutting(I think). And a pile of ½ inch, 3/8 inch tool bit blanks and quite a few manufactured carbide profiles.

And many other parts and bits associated with the 9” SB., includes several gallons of oil, for the lathe spindle, way, cutting.

For Sale.  No room, No time.   $1100.00  

PM me if interested.  or anirwin43@...

Thanks

Andrei

Ron, you forgot the location. 

From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io> on behalf of Ron Pare <rppare@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 3:47 PM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io>
Subject: [SouthBendLathe] South Bend 9" lathe for sale

3 and 4 jaw chucks, 2-3 face plates, several different types of tool holders, change gear set for metric thread cutting(I think). And a pile of ½ inch, 3/8 inch tool bit blanks and quite a few manufactured carbide profiles.

And many other parts and bits associated with the 9” SB., includes several gallons of oil, for the lathe spindle, way, cutting.

Thanks

houdini

Ron i'm interested where are you?

Paul     houdini969@...

On Thursday, April 21, 2022, 03:47:53 PM EDT, Ron Pare <rppare@...> wrote:

Thanks

Ron Pare

I’m in Salem, MA

From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io> On Behalf Of houdini via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 4:50 PM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] South Bend 9" lathe for sale

Ron i'm interested where are you?

Paul     houdini969@...

On Thursday, April 21, 2022, 03:47:53 PM EDT, Ron Pare <rppare@...> wrote:

Thanks