From: sheldonlathe@groups.io <sheldonlathe@groups.io> on behalf of Nick Andrews via groups.io <nickjandrews@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 6, 2022 5:22:16 PM
To: sheldonlathe@groups.io <sheldonlathe@groups.io>; SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io>
Subject: [sheldonlathe] tool post grinders

Just curious, how many use a tool post grinder and how often do you use it?  And primarily what do you use it for?  I do not yet have a surface grinder, which I would like to have at some point, but I see tool post grinders for sale quite a bit.

Scott McGrath

I just take some brown kraft  wrapping paper and rub whatever grease is handy on it,   Even crisco works oil works as well