Scotch wheel for grinder

mike allen

I'm looking to get a scotch type wheel for one of my bench
grinders  .  Anyone have any experience with them , ones to stay away
from or ones to look at ?

        thanks

        animal

Rogan Creswick

I've been using this one, it seems to work pretty well, and it was only $10, but I haven't used any others.

Metal polishing wheel 6" x 1" 7p Non woven abrasive wheel Nylon Fiber polishing wheel Abrasive disc https://a.co/d/bSKkePe

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022, 11:51 AM mike allen <animal@...> wrote:
         I'm looking to get a scotch type wheel for one of my bench
grinders  .  Anyone have any experience with them , ones to stay away
from or ones to look at ?

         thanks

         animal

ww_big_al

I've been using this one, it seems to work pretty well, and it was only $10, but I haven't used any others.

Metal polishing wheel 6" x 1" 7p Non woven abrasive wheel Nylon Fiber polishing wheel Abrasive disc https://a.co/d/bSKkePe

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022, 11:51 AM mike allen <animal@...> wrote:

         I'm looking to get a scotch type wheel for one of my bench
grinders  .  Anyone have any experience with them , ones to stay away
from or ones to look at ?

         thanks

         animal

James Rice

That looks like the ones I bought but 5 years ago they were about $20 cheaper.

James

On Aug 27, 2022, at 8:02 PM, ww_big_al <arknack@...> wrote:

This is what I got. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006N7LOO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It works great for deburring metal.

Al