Topics

Parting out / SB10 CL187Y / 3’ bed

EC

Hello Folks - Due to the lack of time I am going to part out for sale a SB10 CL187Y. Let me know what you need and I’ll clean the piece up and take photos.
I’ll also sell it outright if anyone is interested. Missing top slide. Make me an offer.

I’m located on Long Island, NY. Can forklift it onto or into your truck.

Thanks
Ed

Rogan Creswick

What is the C-shaped thing mounted where the top slide would normally go?

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 10:01 AM EC <webicons@...> wrote:
Hello Folks - Due to the lack of time I am going to part out for sale a SB10 CL187Y.   Let me know what you need and I’ll clean the piece up and take photos.
I’ll also sell it outright if anyone is interested.  Missing top slide.  Make me an offer.

I’m located on Long Island, NY.  Can forklift it onto or into your truck.

Thanks
Ed

EC

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe that it is a stand (that bolts onto the bed) that holds a collet/tooling tray.

Thanks - Ed

On Sep 3, 2019, at 1:20 PM, Rogan Creswick <creswick@...> wrote:

What is the C-shaped thing mounted where the top slide would normally go?

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 10:01 AM EC <webicons@...> wrote:
Hello Folks - Due to the lack of time I am going to part out for sale a SB10 CL187Y.   Let me know what you need and I’ll clean the piece up and take photos.
I’ll also sell it outright if anyone is interested.  Missing top slide.  Make me an offer.

I’m located on Long Island, NY.  Can forklift it onto or into your truck.

Thanks
Ed

EC

I believe that these are the pieces that you are referring to.

image1.png

image2.png

On Sep 3, 2019, at 1:20 PM, Rogan Creswick <creswick@...> wrote:

What is the C-shaped thing mounted where the top slide would normally go?

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 10:01 AM EC <webicons@...> wrote:
Hello Folks - Due to the lack of time I am going to part out for sale a SB10 CL187Y.   Let me know what you need and I’ll clean the piece up and take photos.
I’ll also sell it outright if anyone is interested.  Missing top slide.  Make me an offer.

I’m located on Long Island, NY.  Can forklift it onto or into your truck.

Thanks
Ed

Don Verdiani

What shape is the tailstock in? Spindle tight in the casting?

Don

Hello Folks - Due to the lack of time I am going to part out for sale a SB10 CL187Y. Let me know what you need and I’ll clean the piece up and take photos.
I’ll also sell it outright if anyone is interested. Missing top slide. Make me an offer.

I’m located on Long Island, NY. Can forklift it onto or into your truck.

Thanks
Ed

EC

Hello Don,

I’ll check when I get back into the office.

Conversely I can ship it to you and you can evaluate it. If it doesn’t meet your standards then just return it. If it does then send payment for the tailstock plus shipping.

Thanks,
Ed

On Sep 3, 2019, at 1:53 PM, Don Verdiani via Groups.Io <DLVerdiani=cs.com@groups.io> wrote:

What shape is the tailstock in? Spindle tight in the casting?

Don

Hello Folks - Due to the lack of time I am going to part out for sale a SB10 CL187Y. Let me know what you need and I’ll clean the piece up and take photos.
I’ll also sell it outright if anyone is interested. Missing top slide. Make me an offer.

I’m located on Long Island, NY. Can forklift it onto or into your truck.

Thanks
Ed

Bob Kellermann

Looking for Bracket that holds collet tray and the closer

On Sep 3, 2019, at 1:38 PM, EC <webicons@...> wrote:

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe that it is a stand (that bolts onto the bed) that holds a collet/tooling tray.

Thanks - Ed

On Sep 3, 2019, at 1:20 PM, Rogan Creswick <creswick@...> wrote:

What is the C-shaped thing mounted where the top slide would normally go?

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 10:01 AM EC <webicons@...> wrote:
Hello Folks - Due to the lack of time I am going to part out for sale a SB10 CL187Y.   Let me know what you need and I’ll clean the piece up and take photos.
I’ll also sell it outright if anyone is interested.  Missing top slide.  Make me an offer.

I’m located on Long Island, NY.  Can forklift it onto or into your truck.

Thanks
Ed

craig johnson

I need a rack gear. How much for the lower assembly? Or the whole thing?

Daughty

How much for the C collet holder?

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019, 5:32 PM craig johnson <ericj814@...> wrote:
I need a rack gear. How much for the lower assembly? Or the whole thing?

EC

Hello Folks - I want to thank everyone for their interest. I will try to get everyone’s emails as soon as possible.

What I will do this weekend is disassemble and lightly clean most of the requested parts and send photos with measurements to those who requested them.

Obviously I would like to sell most of the lathe so if the piece you are looking for is an integral component of a larger assembly, preference will be given to the buyer of the whole assembly.

I will try to be as fair as I can and if anyone feels that I have wronged them in any way then please call me out on it and I will do my best to make things right.

Thanks again,
Ed

EC

Don,

The tailstock is in very good shape with the spindle right through the whole length of the extension. Lock is solid.
I will soak it in some EvapoRust tomorrow night, oil it up and send you photos and measurements.

Thanks,
Ed

On Sep 3, 2019, at 1:53 PM, Don Verdiani via Groups.Io <DLVerdiani=cs.com@groups.io> wrote:

What shape is the tailstock in? Spindle tight in the casting?

Don

Hello Folks - Due to the lack of time I am going to part out for sale a SB10 CL187Y. Let me know what you need and I’ll clean the piece up and take photos.
I’ll also sell it outright if anyone is interested. Missing top slide. Make me an offer.

I’m located on Long Island, NY. Can forklift it onto or into your truck.

Thanks
Ed

mike allen

`            what do ya want for the reverse tumbler ?

        animal

On 9/3/2019 10:01 AM, EC wrote:
Hello Folks - Due to the lack of time I am going to part out for sale a SB10 CL187Y. Let me know what you need and I’ll clean the piece up and take photos.
I’ll also sell it outright if anyone is interested. Missing top slide. Make me an offer.

I’m located on Long Island, NY. Can forklift it onto or into your truck.

Thanks
Ed

EC

Hi Don,

Tailstock is in great shape. Tight with no discernible movement.

Thanks,
Ed

On Sep 3, 2019, at 1:53 PM, Don Verdiani via Groups.Io <DLVerdiani=cs.com@groups.io> wrote:

What shape is the tailstock in? Spindle tight in the casting?

Don

Hello Folks - Due to the lack of time I am going to part out for sale a SB10 CL187Y. Let me know what you need and I’ll clean the piece up and take photos.
I’ll also sell it outright if anyone is interested. Missing top slide. Make me an offer.

I’m located on Long Island, NY. Can forklift it onto or into your truck.

Thanks
Ed

Daughty

How mucb for the C holder for the collet?

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019, 5:00 PM EC <webicons@...> wrote:
Hi Don,

Tailstock is in great shape.  Tight with no discernible movement.

Thanks,
Ed
> On Sep 3, 2019, at 1:53 PM, Don Verdiani via Groups.Io <DLVerdiani=cs.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> What shape is the tailstock in? Spindle tight in the casting?
>
> Don

Don Verdiani

Be glad to discuss price off-group. I’m doing hurricane response in North Carolina right now but should have time to work with you on this. Switch to DLVerdiani@... please.

Don

On Sep 4, 2019, at 5:59 PM, EC <webicons@...> wrote:

Hi Don,

Tailstock is in great shape. Tight with no discernible movement.

Thanks,
Ed
On Sep 3, 2019, at 1:53 PM, Don Verdiani via Groups.Io <DLVerdiani=cs.com@groups.io> wrote:

What shape is the tailstock in? Spindle tight in the casting?

Don

Hello Folks - Due to the lack of time I am going to part out for sale a SB10 CL187Y. Let me know what you need and I’ll clean the piece up and take photos.
I’ll also sell it outright if anyone is interested. Missing top slide. Make me an offer.

I’m located on Long Island, NY. Can forklift it onto or into your truck.

Thanks
Ed

<image1.jpeg>
<image2.jpeg>