Leaving NJ 2 SB 9’s for restoration or parts

Neil Bristol

Hello all, I am moving from New Jersey and I have two South Bend nines in my garage for parts or restoration. It would be local pick up only and you have to bring somebody with you with the truck my back won’t deal with loading this into the truck for you. I will provide pictures in my next post with more detail as I dig out 30 years  worth of stuff from my Garage . Hoping these Will go to a good home- I do not want to part them out or separate them so it will be a great deal for somebody who can take both in court them away.
mailto:SouthBendLathe@...’ll go to a good home

George Meinschein

Neil,
Where and how much for everything?

Thanks, George Meinschein 150 Brittany Drive Freehold, NJ 07728 gmeinschein@... Cell#: 732-580-1736

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

--
-George M.

Neil Bristol

Hi George, exit 105 off the GSP. And I’m thinking $650. If you want to
Have a look let me know.

Neil

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 9:12 AM George Meinschein via groups.io <gmeinschein=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

I will be around all week pretty much if you want stop by to look and make an offer . I live in West Long Branch, NJ , not very far from you.